These are some common issues related to running the installer:
- If the installer was distributed as a .zip file, extract the files before running the installer.
- Error code 0x80070652 – Wait for any other programs to finish installing or uninstalling before starting the installer. Note that other installations may be running in the background e.g. Microsoft Updates.
- Error code 0x80091007 – A poor internet connection can affect the installer when downloading the required files. Try re-running the installer and use a wired internet connection or move to place with a better Wi-Fi signal.
- Error code 0x8007002 – The GRANTA EduPack installation files are damaged or corrupted.
- Error code 0x80070643 – There is an error with the Microsoft .NET Framework installation on your computer.
- Error code 0x80070666 – An error occurred in Visual Studio Runtime 2017. This error is caused by a version of Microsoft Visual Studio Runtime 2017 that accidentally removes a registry key used by GRANTA EduPack when manually uninstalled. See the Visual Studio support site for more details. Try installing the latest version of Visual Studio to restore the missing registry key.
- (Flex-enabled only) The error message “Your license could not be loaded. Please check your license settings, including License Manager server configuration” will appear if the server name was entered incorrectly during installation.
- (Classic license only) Make sure license.lic is in the same folder as the installer, edupack_classic_setup.YYYY_RX.exe or edupack_introductory_classic_setup.YYYY_RX.exe. The license.lic file lets your users run the installer without signing in with a My Granta account. If a user’s installer prompts them to sign in, the license file may be missing.
If you encounter a different error, contact Support.