These instructions are for existing customers who do not have a flex-enabled license. If you are a new customer or have the Flex-enabled version of the software, see How do I install GRANTA EduPack?
To install GRANTA EduPack Classic or GRANTA EduPack Introductory Classic:
- Download the installer.
- Sign in to your My Granta account on the Education Hub Support page.
- Click Download, then click the download link to save the installer.
- Run the installer (edupack_classic_setup.YYYY_RX.exe or edupack_introductory_classic_setup.YYYY_RX.exe).
- Enter your My Granta account information when prompted. You will then be given the option to Install now on your own machine, or Create installation package.
- Click Install now.
- Continue to follow the on-screen instructions.
To uninstall GRANTA EduPack Classic or GRANTA EduPack Introductory Classic, use Programs and Features in the Control Panel.
To create an installation package you can distribute to students, see How do I distribute GRANTA EduPack Classic?