Your ‘private’ materials consultant
June 7, 2018 at 10:00 am BST
- This event has passed.
When working with colleagues, partners and suppliers you need to be able to quickly check out ideas and concepts – so you can validate and justify material statements, and focus discussions on the important issues. In this webinar, we’ll show how the CES Selector software can act as an “impartial materials expert” that ensures informed discussions with colleagues and suppliers, and enables you to stay in control of the direction of projects by avoiding costly dead-ends.
What you will learn
- Learn through an industrial case study how to focus development on the most appropriate materials
- Check and validate materials options and suggestions
- Inform discussion on materials with colleagues and suppliers, and enhance your internal and external relationships
- Justify your choice of material to stakeholders
- Watch a live demonstration of the materials data and visualization and comparison tools in CES Selector.