- This event has passed.
The drive to reduce emissions and environmental impact has incentivized aerospace companies to reduce the weight of both safety critical and non-critical components. In this webinar, we will demonstrate how you can access comprehensive materials data and tools that increase your confidence when identifying and recommending lightweight components for interiors and ancillary equipment in aerospace applications.
What you will learn
- Discover how to access data on lightweight alloys, polymers, composites foams and honeycombs
- Learn how to quickly establish the benefits and limitations of the different material options and identify candidate materials, and see demonstrations based on development scenarios
- Find out how to investigate the benefits (over a fixed design) in having the freedom to change or optimize the design to suit the new material
- See how CES Selector can provide confidence in your material choices and help you to communicate your recommendations to project stakeholders and sponsors
Who should take part?
- Materials specialists
- Project engineers, product engineers, development engineers and designers.