Informed materials decisions for medical devices (web seminar)
June 13, 2018 at 4:00 pm UTC+0
- This event has passed.
Informed materials decisions for medical devices
Searching for medical materials, their biological response, and their applications takes valuable time. How much quicker would it be with access to an encyclopedic resource on medical materials and their applications? In this live web seminar, we’ll show you how the latest updates to the ASM Medical Materials Database save time and reduce risk throughout the product lifecycle.
What you will learn
- Find critical information quickly, including materials for an application, predicate device data, and recalls information
- Reduce time-to-market with quick access to regulatory information, such as 510k and PMA documents
- Identify the types of materials used in FDA-approved devices, produced using additive manufacturing
- Gain strategic advantage by identifying the materials used in competitor products
- See the latest updates to the ASM Medical Materials Database.