Finding plastics for safety-critical applications (with UL)
September 20, 2017 at 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm BST
- This event has passed.
In this webinar you will:
- Understand how a systematic approach to plastics selection reduces risk and cost and leads to optimal products
- Learn about the value of the UL Prospector Plastics and Yellow Cards data, particularly for safety-critical applications in sectors such as electronic products and components
- See case studies showing practical applications: e.g., meeting performance criteria for a particular thickness; finding drop-in replacements; or identifying colorants – all while ensuring safety criteria are met.
- GRANTA MI users – find out how you can access the new Prospector Plastics and UL Yellow Cards data module
- Not yet a GRANTA MI or CES Selector user? Find out how you could use these tools for plastic decision-making.