Digitalize your Additive Manufacturing projects (repeat)
February 20, 2019 at 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm GMT
- This event has passed.
Are you developing new additive manufacturing (AM) processes? How do you enable detailed understanding of these processes and represent this insight accurately in digital form, supporting downstream design and production?
In this webinar, we’ll discuss best practice for capturing the materials and process data generated during AM development projects. We’ll see how to combine and analyze data from the build process, simulation, and experiment in order to correlate process parameters and properties. And we’ll review the importance of deploying the resulting knowledge with full traceability to its source.
See the new GRANTA MI Version 12 software, with enhancements such as new plot types in the MI:Mat Analyzer app and support for storing large files (such as CT scan data).
What you will learn
- Hear why it’s important to capture data from AM builds, simulation, and part testing in an integrated system, with full traceability
- See how you can implement best practice in AM data management
- Find out about insights that can help you to optimize your AM processes
- Understand how a systematic approach to materials data is key to successful Digital Twin strategies
- See what’s new for AM projects in GRANTA MI Version 12.
Who should take part?
- AM project managers seeking to get AM solutions to market sooner
- Materials engineers, simulation analysts, and AM specialists engaged in trying to understand and optimize AM products and processes
- Key stakeholders in engineering management with a focus on enabling innovation and protecting valuable IP.
How to register and join the session
There is no cost but registration is required through the WebEx system. Please ensure you set your local time zone to receive accurate meeting invitations and test your setup in advance of the meeting. How to use WebEx, including setting times zone & language preferences