Best Practices in Managing and Using Additive Manufacturing Data
November 12, 2019 at 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm GMT
- This event has passed.
As Additive Manufacturing (AM) technology evolves, better understanding of the data generated during AM projects becomes vital to realizing its potential. This applies both to empirical data, from production and testing, and to data generated by the various simulation packages that help users to understand process parameters and reduce “trial & error.”
This webinar includes a case study presentation from leading engineering innovator EWI, and talks from ANSYS experts on AM simulation and data management. The session discusses some of the key hurdles to be cleared in enabling effective AM projects:
- Traceability and capture of data across AM value chain
- Efficient data analytics to enable the technical decision-making process
- Integration between AM technology and simulation solutions
We discuss how these challenges are being overcome with the best practice approach to AM data management and simulation, and the right supporting tools. And we show how you can get AM results, faster.
- Understand the importance of maximizing value from your AM project data
- Learn how you can capture data across the AM value chain, and ensure traceability
- Benefit from tips for analyzing AM data to improve understanding of process parameters and enable technical decisions
- Gain insight into how to combine AM simulation approaches and use them in combination with experiment and testing