Additive Manufacturing: state-of-the-art inspection methods and powder analysis
September 13, 2017 at 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm BST
- This event has passed.
In this webinar you will:
- Learn from practical experience gained on qualifying large defect-free metallic parts as part of a major Additive Manufacturing project – the AMAZE project was a collaboration of 28 leading engineering organizations supported by the European Union
- Hear from MTC scientists about why AM is unique against other manufacturing methods and requires new methods and standards development for identifying and reducing defects of different AM processes, in-situ and post-production
- Understand what are the critical powder variables to control and how those impact build quality
- Learn how to develop a powder ranking system
- See how a materials data management system supports process optimization and is essential for effective qualification of parts.