Acknowledgements and Legal Information
Our thanks to:
- The Copper Development Association, who provided the micrograph image used in printed materials for GRANTA MI and related products. The micrograph is taken from a series that explores grain size variation in copper alloys.
- Dynamic Ceramic Limited who provided the ceramic microstructure image used in printed materials for GRANTA MI and related products, and in the graphical header for this website.
These organizations retain the copyright for these materials and have kindly provided permission for their use.
Unless otherwise specified, all material on this site is the copyright of Granta Design Ltd. and may be reproduced only with the express permission of Granta Design. We will often provide this permission, so please contact us.
In addition to the images acknowledged above, certain images on this site are stock photographs used under license from their providers. Granta has purchased the necessary rights to use these images on its site or in its literature, but you may not copy and reuse them.
The following are trademarks of Granta Design Ltd.
- Cambridge Engineering Selector
- CES Constructor
- CES EduPack
- CES INDEPTH
- CES LAB
- CES Selector
- CES WEB
- Eco Audit
- Eco Materials Adviser
- Engineering Solver
- Granta Design
- Granta Material Intelligence
- Granta Material Inspiration
- GRANTA MI
- Hybrid Synthesizer
- Material Intelligence—The Game
- Materials Gateway
- MI:Additive Manufacturing
- MI:Enterprise Connect
- MI:Industrial Design
- MI:Materials Gateway
- MI:Materials Strategy
- MI:Product Intelligence
- MI:Restricted Substances
- Synthesizer Tool
- The GRANTA, GRANTA MI, GRANTA Material Intelligence, GRANTA Material Inspiration logos
- The Granta CES EduPack and Granta CES Selector logos
The following are trademarks of third party organizations cited on this website:
- Adobe®, Adobe® PDF, and Acrobat® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
- Amazon EC2® is a registered trademark of Amazon in the United States and/or other countries.
- HyperMesh is a registered trademark of Altair Engineering, Inc.
- ANSYS Workbench® is a trademark of ANSYS Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States or other countries.
- The ASM logo is a registered trademark of ASM International.
- Autodesk®, Autodesk Inventor®, and Moldflow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Autodesk Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States or other countries.
- Citrix® XenServer® is a trademark of Citrix Systems, Inc. and/or one or more of its subsidiaries, and may be registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries.
- CAMPUS® is a registered trademark of CWFG mbH, Frankfurt am Main.
- CATIA®, ENOVIA®, SIMULIA®, SolidWorks®, and Abaqus/CAE® are registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the United States or other countries.
- Google® is a registered trademark and Chrome™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
- ESDU is a registered trademark of Information Handling Services Inc.
- MATLAB® is a registered trademark of The MathWorks, Inc.
- Microsoft®, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Internet Explorer®, SQL Server®, Windows®, and Windows Server® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States or other countries.
- Mozilla® and Firefox® are registered trademarks of the Mozilla Foundation.
- NASTRAN is a registered trademark of the National Aeronautics Space Administration.
- Creo®, Pro/ENGINEER®, and Windchill® are registered trademarks of PTC or its subsidiaries in the United States or other countries.
- Python is a registered trademark of the Python Software Foundation.
- NX® and Teamcenter® are registered trademarks of Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software or its subsidiaries in the United States or other countries.
- Prospector is a trademark or registered trademark of UL LLC.
- Senvol Database is a trademark of Senvol LLC.
- VMware® ESXi™ and VMware® Workstation™ are registered trademarks or trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.
Granta Design Ltd. makes reasonable efforts to explicitly acknowledge all trademarks cited in our literature or on our website. If you would like us to add or alter an acknowledgement, please contact us.