Lightweighting with Hybrid Materials
CES Selector provides innovative tools to study hybrid materials and to compare their properties with the full range of engineering materials.
- Guide the design of hybrid material solutions (e.g., sandwich panels) towards the most cost-effective and productive route
- Save time and money by exploring potential hybrid materials solutions before costly development and testing
- Communicate the advantages of new hybrid materials for specific applications with clear, compelling materials property charts
How does CES Selector help?
Hybrid Synthesizer™ Models enable you to predict the properties of structures such as sandwich panels, foams, lattices and composites.
Materials property charts enable you to compare Hybrid Synthesizer Models predictions with other materials for specific applications—guide design and communicate results.
Comprehensive materials data supports comparison of hybrid material solutions against the full range of conventional materials.
Add your own models, allowing the Hybrid Synthesizer Models to predict a wider range of hybrid material types and tailoring the tool to your applications.
New in CES Selector 2017
- Add curve and arrow annotations to charts—highlight trends, justify and communicate the benefits of using hybrid materials
- Number of ‘User defined records’ increased to 100—add more of your materials for comparison on property charts
- Latest version of MaterialUniverse enables comparisons of hybrid materials with all classes of engineering materials based on up-to-date property data
The Hybrid Synthesizer Models
CES Selector offers the Hybrid Synthesizer Models as an option. This enables you to predict the performance of hybrid materials and structures (such as sandwich panels, foams, lattices and composites) and compare them with other materials in a selection project.