| A competitive salary
non-contributory pension (12.5%)
|Health and insurance benefits
|A friendly team
|Flexible working hours
| Joining us in Cambridge?
We have a newly-refurbished city center office, parking, cycle racks, and proper tea & coffee!
Graduate Software Engineers (C#)
Granta Design leads the materials information technology market, experiencing year-on-year growth over the past 10 years with a unique product and great reputation. NASA, Rolls Royce, Intel and many other industry leaders world-wide are using our software to go higher, lighter and greener.
Our software team continues to grow and we would like you to join us to help develop the new features and products our customers demand.
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing, developing and maintaining software using Microsoft .Net framework (C#) and SQL Server for the web, desktop or server
- Working in a small team of talented software engineers, contributing with your own ideas and personality
- Learning to get the best from wide ranging technologies with really important sounding abbreviations (ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC, AJAX, WPF, WCF, SOAP, SQL, TDD etc.)
- Took your dad’s alarm clock apart aged 5 to see how it worked ... then put it back together again aged 11
- Doodle in straight lines
- Would rather write a program to solve Sudoku than do it yourself
- Have your own website … and rewrite it weekly
- Have a first class or upper second class honours degree in computer science, engineering, science, or maths from a recognised university (or overseas equivalent).
- Can demonstrate that you are technically accomplished
- Have some experience (no matter how little) with C#
- Take pride in your work and want to work with other talented team members
Knowledge and experience in the materials domain is very welcome but not a requirement for this position.
Granta Design is successful, focused, trusted, intelligent, and a great place to work. Come and join us.
Everything you need to know about applying for a job at Granta Design. Info for candidates and recruiters.
More information on Granta and some great reasons for coming to work here.