| A competitive salary
non-contributory pension (12.5%)
|Health and insurance benefits
|A friendly team
|Flexible working hours
| Joining us in Cambridge?
We have a newly-refurbished city center office, parking, cycle racks, and proper tea & coffee!
Materials Information Analyst
£22-32k (depending on experience) + health/gym + pension + share options
Granta Design leads the materials information technology market, with over ten years of continuous growth, a unique product, and a great reputation. Worldwide industry leaders such as NASA, Rolls Royce, and Emerson Electric use our software and data products to go higher, lighter, and greener.
What you’ll be doing:
- Reporting to the team leader, develop Granta material and process data products
- Develop material and process data products: plan, research, build, and maintain information resources containing engineering, cost, environmental and other data
- Develop modelling capabilities for material and process costs and properties, including eco properties
You probably have:
- An appreciation for the applications of materials property databases
- Experience of materials and manufacturing in an industry served by Granta, e.g., aerospace defence, energy, medical, consumer, electrical, electronics, oil & gas
You definitely have:
- A Bachelors or higher degree (e.g. PhD) in materials, metallurgy, manufacturing, or similar
- A sound understanding of material and processing properties: metals, polymers, ceramics, composites, and natural materials
- Excellent computer skills: advanced Excel, VBA, and modelling skills; database and SQL experience an advantage.
Granta Design is successful, focused, trusted, intelligent, and a great place to work. Come and join us.
Everything you need to know about applying for a job at Granta Design. Info for candidates and recruiters.
More information on Granta and some great reasons for coming to work here.