The Environmental Materials Information Technology (EMIT) Consortium
The Environmental Materials Information Technology (EMIT) Consortium is a collaborative project that develops and applies materials information technology solutions to assist design around environmental constraints.
Two key focus areas are:
The EMIT Consortium helps to guide development of Granta's software and data in this area. Members apply this software to address environmental issues during design.
Benefits of membership
- Software that addresses key problems for your business
- Participation in a collaborative project that guides development of the software and related reference data
- A formal vote in the process to prioritize developments—ensuring that your specific needs are met at a fraction of the cost of developing in-house solutions
- Networking with other members at regular project meetings and web conferences—helping you to identify and implement best practice
- Privileged and early access to new software and data developed during the project (e.g., MI:Eco Audit)
- Dedicated training and support
Request more information on how the Consortium is relevant to your organization, and on how to participate:
- 11th EMIT Consoritum Meeting: 24-26 September at Boeing, Seattle, WA.
- 10th EMIT Consortium Meeting, at Eurocopter in Marseilles, 13-14 March, 2013
(Members-only: download the minutes)
- Seminar on Restricted Substances, Materials Data, and Eco Design, Columbus, Ohio, Oct 3, 2012
- 9th EMIT Consortium Meeting, Columbus, Ohio (hosted by Emerson Electric), Oct 3-5 2012
- Open Seminar, Cambridge, March 19 (read the report)
- 8th EMIT Consortium Meeting, Cambridge, March 19-21 (Members-only information)
Read the report (open access)
Need a password reminder? E-mail us