Help and documentation
- CES EduPack 2017 Getting Started Guide
- CES EduPack Overview
- CES EduPack 2017 Installation Guide
- CES EduPack 2017 What's New Release Notes
Further documentation and resources are available in the Teaching Resources site.
Extensive documentation and background information for CES EduPack is provided through the Help utility within the EduPack software. Help is accessible from the "Help" menu. As well as the usual software help files, you will find:
- A Quick Start Installation Sheet
- Video tutorials
- User Manual and Getting Started Guide
- Student resources including case studies, teach yourself booklets, and glossaries
- White Papers, providing background information on the use of EduPack in a range of application areas
We occasionally distribute updates to fix issues with specific versions of the software. Check here for downloads.
Documentation for CES Selector which is used for advanced teaching and research can be found by signing in to a My Granta account.