What is CES EduPack?
CES EduPack is a unique set of teaching resources that support Materials Education across Engineering, Design, Science and Sustainable Development.
- Enjoy teaching engaged students using interactive, visual software
- Teach transferable skills, including rational materials selection
- Get fast access to reliable materials data, saving time
- Keep courses up-to-date with the latest resources and data (recent additions cover sustainability and Additive Manufacturing)
- Use self-study resources to stretch stronger students and to help others catch up
- Apply real industrial case studies
- Encourage inter-disciplinary learning, communication, and sharing of resources
The team behind CES EduPack
CES EduPack was founded on the pioneering work of renowned materials educator Professor Mike Ashby (pictured), working with colleagues at Cambridge University and around the world. It has been developed for over twenty years by working closely with the global network of CES EduPack users and collaborators, and through the work of the CES EduPack team based at the Granta headquarters in Cambridge, UK.