Get involved—how can we collaborate?
Granta Design works with the Materials Education community in many different ways. We listen to and work with those that use CES EduPack and those that don't. Here are some examples of how we collaborate:
- Invite guest speakers at webinars
- Put contributed teaching resources on to our website
- Invite 1-2 educators a year to visit our offices to work on a project
- Collaborate with specialists in their field while developing new resources and EduPack Editions
- Ask for feedback on prototypes
- Run User Group Meetings
- Hold ideas exchange meetings at the Materials Education Symposia
- Visit Universities to run training and discuss teaching
We are also, of course, always looking for great people to join our team.